1.23.2009

wordle.

The use of our new pasta machine = success!
We are now in dire need of more semolina and eggs.

We inaugurated our newest kitchen toy in the company of friends (thanks J & S for driving coming all the way from Toronto), and ended the pasta meal with my second attempt at tapioca pudding. This time, I 1/2-ed the eggs, substituted 1/2 of the milk with water, and slightly decreased the amount of tapioca. Much more to my liking, although the boy preferred the first, more custard-y version. He is of course, more than welcome to make it his way if he decides to tackle the (easy-to-make) dessert.

I haven't forgotten: I'm still working on the massive post on our Mexico trip.

For now, enjoy the fun wordcloud generated by wordle.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I think it's time for a bump!
stoked for the next chapter.