10.09.2007

s is for stemless.

You may have noticed the glassware in my last post about the boy's tasty concoctions (it was sadly hiding behind the soup bowls). Check them out in greater detail (and without wine):



I fell in love with Spiegelau's Authentis Casual stemless glassware about a year ago. Sadly, my inner klutz constantly reminded me that it was a Bad Idea to be purchasing Really Nice Glassware on a student budget if it meant constant replacements were to be bought. Having been on the lookout for more affordable stem(less) ware since then, I recently stumbled upon these lovlies. A set of 4, with carafe, only dented my wallet by 12$!

3 comment:

Randeep Katari said...

I found your blog and now you know mine too!
Ahahahah!
-R.

SteamyKitchen said...

I have been thinking of getting a set of these glasses - I'm klutzy too and at that price I can be as klutzy as I want. In fact might have to get 3 sets just so I have extras.

Its going on my xmas list!

Tablebread said...

Just found your blog...well...frankly, you had me at "un-ruled paper". :) Love your blog!

TableBread